Artelac Advanced Eye Drops - 30 Single Unites
This medicinal product acts as a lubricant and artificial tear in the symptomatic treatment of dehydration of the cornea and conjunctiva due to impaired lacrimal secretion and functional disorders as a result of topical or systemic diseases or caused by deficient or incomplete eyelid closure.
• Artelac contains the active ingredient Hypromellose which acts as a lubricant to treat symptoms of dry eye
• It is a soothing solution that is used as an artificial tear when the eyes are lacking in tears
Hypromellose, Disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, disodium edetate, sorbitol and water for injections
• Like all medicines, Artelac can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
• In very rare cases, some patients with severe damage to the clear layer at the front of the eye (the cornea) have developed cloudy patches on the cornea due to calcium build-up during treatment.
• You may briefly have blurred vision or a slight stinging feeling after using your drops.
• If you wear soft contact lenses – take out your lenses before using Artelac and
then wait for at least 15 minutes after using these drops before putting your lenses back in.
• If your eyes continue to feel dry and sore, stop using your drops and tell your doctor.
How Of Use:
• The usual dose is to apply 1 drop in the corner of the eye, nearest the nose, 3 to 5 times each day or as required to give enough lubrication.
• Ensure the dropper tip does not touch any surface including the eye surface.
Stores at room temperature
Consult a pharmacist before use.
Items that are damaged & abused
4.Call or visit Hadi Pharmacy Co. Customer service counters
Hadi Pharmacy Co. gladly accepts orders from all over in Kuwait. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address of your order. Your packages may be subject to customs fees and import duties of the Area to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always paid by the recipient/buyer.
To avail a warranty you need to ship the products back to “Hadi Pharmacy Co.”; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination area; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with the recipient/buyer’s area standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; The recipient/buyer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.Hadipharmacy.com , the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area.
Your privacy is important to us in regards to how information about your order is used and shared. Local customers should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as but not limited to titles, for our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form due to the reason that customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.alohadi.com, the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area. Orders that are shipped to local inside the State of Kuwait may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees by the destination area’s authorities., It can cause delays beyond our original delivery dates estimated.
Hadi Hospital , Kuwait , Jabriyah
Fahaheel Road 30 , Block 8 , St 3.