Hyaline Eye Drop - 28 Sterile Vials × 2 Ml
Hyalin eye drops contain a natural biological substance called Sodium hyaluronate 0.2 %, which protects, moistens, and lubricates the surface of the eye for prolonged relief of discomfort.
Hyaline Eye Drop Reduce dry eye symptoms including:
• Morning eye dryness
• End of day dryness
• Irritations due to dryness
• LASIK dryness
• The eye drops can occasionally cause mild eye irritation, but this usually soon passes and not everyone will experience it.
• When first put in, eye drops may cause blurred vision. This should quickly be clear. Make sure you can see clearly before you drive or use tools or machines.
• Do not wear soft contact lenses while you are using the drops unless your doctor or pharmacist has advised you otherwise.
• If your symptoms do not improve within a few days, see your doctor for advice.
• If you are using any other eye drops or ointments, leave about ten minutes between applying each one. It is usually recommended that you use the sodium hyaluronate drops last. This is so that the drops stay in contact with your eye and lubricate it for as long as possible.
How to Use:
• The usual dose is to apply 1 drop in the corner of the eye, nearest the nose, 3 to 5 times each day or as required to give enough lubrication.
• Ensure the dropper tip does not touch any surface including the eye surface.
• Dry eye is a condition that varies from person to person.
• Use the drops as often as you think it's necessary.
28 Vials × 2 mL
Stores at room temperature.
Consult a pharmacist before use.
Items that are damaged & abused
4.Call or visit Hadi Pharmacy Co. Customer service counters
Hadi Pharmacy Co. gladly accepts orders from all over in Kuwait. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address of your order. Your packages may be subject to customs fees and import duties of the Area to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always paid by the recipient/buyer.
To avail a warranty you need to ship the products back to “Hadi Pharmacy Co.”; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination area; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with the recipient/buyer’s area standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; The recipient/buyer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.Hadipharmacy.com , the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area.
Your privacy is important to us in regards to how information about your order is used and shared. Local customers should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as but not limited to titles, for our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form due to the reason that customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.alohadi.com, the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area. Orders that are shipped to local inside the State of Kuwait may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees by the destination area’s authorities., It can cause delays beyond our original delivery dates estimated.
Hadi Hospital , Kuwait , Jabriyah
Fahaheel Road 30 , Block 8 , St 3.