Arthrostop Tablets is a dietary supplement that protects, maintains, and supports healthy joints and cartilage.
It helps increase fluid production in the joints, relieve symptoms of dry joints, and improve joint flexibility.
Arthrostop helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis, especially in the elderly.
Arthrostop tablets contain:
Glucosamine sulfate, which works to build tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and fluid that surrounds joints, increases fluid in cartilage and around joints and helps prevent dehydration.
Chondroitin sulfate is one of the building blocks used to build cartilage, and it also increases fluid around joints.
Boswellia serrata: It contains Boswellic acid, which acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, as it prevents the formation of leukotriene, one of the inflammatory substances in the body.
It is used in the treatment of chronic infections such as osteoarthritis, osteoarthritis, and tendinitis.
Manganese reduces arthritis pain.
Vitamin C is a cofactor in the formation of collagen, the main protein in joint and bone tissue, fighting infection and controlling infection-related inflammation.
Curcumin, with anti-inflammatory properties, reduces pain and increases ease of movement in people with osteoarthritis and arthritis.
Glucosamine sulfate, Chondroitin sulfate, Frankincense, Collagen type II, Vitamin C
Arthrostop Intensive Tablets used for:
• People with dry joints, and osteoarthritis.
• Elderly people are at risk for osteoarthritis.
• Relieving symptoms of joint pain, pain in movements, heat feeling, headache, soreness, etc.
• Protecting from osteoarthritis symptoms.
How to use:
• Adults: 2 tablets a time or 1 tablet, twice daily.
• Preferably after a meal, drink with adequate amounts of water.
Consult a pharmacist before use.
Click to Contact Pharmacist
- Time Frame should not exceed 5 days from the date of receipt
- The original Invoice/Original receipt is required for all returns and exchanges; a valid photo ID is also preferable.
- Product should not be opened and should be in its original condition
- Returned products must be "as new" condition, in original packing.
- When a promotional item is returned (in case of the promotion duration is passed), the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount
- Free Items that were given with purchased items must also be returned, and if those free of charge items were not "as new", there might be an additional charges.
- Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of the refund
- Opened products are subject to a 15% restocking charges
- Some customers will be warned that subsequent returns will not be eligible for returns or exchange, Hadi Pharmacy Co. reserves the right to deny any return or exchange Non-returnable Items:
Items that are damaged & abused
- Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories
- The original Invoice/Original receipt should be available
4.Call or visit Hadi Pharmacy Co. Customer service counters
- Indicate the reason of the return
- Collect your money from Cashier
Shipping to Kuwait
Hadi Pharmacy Co. gladly accepts orders from all over in Kuwait. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address of your order. Your packages may be subject to customs fees and import duties of the Area to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always paid by the recipient/buyer.
To avail a warranty you need to ship the products back to “Hadi Pharmacy Co.”; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination area; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with the recipient/buyer’s area standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; The recipient/buyer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.Hadipharmacy.com , the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area.
Your privacy is important to us in regards to how information about your order is used and shared. Local customers should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as but not limited to titles, for our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form due to the reason that customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.alohadi.com, the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area. Orders that are shipped to local inside the State of Kuwait may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees by the destination area’s authorities., It can cause delays beyond our original delivery dates estimated.
Hadi Hospital , Kuwait , Jabriyah
Fahaheel Road 30 , Block 8 , St 3.