Cyteal Solution - 500 Ml
• Cyteal Solution is an antiseptic foaming solution containing hexamidine and chlorhexidine, and chlorocresol.
• Cyteal Solution is used to clean skin and mucous infections.
• It is indicated for dermatological, gynecological, and surgical cases.
• Can be used pure or diluted
• Can be used for rinsing or cleansing as well as vaginal douche
• Antiseptic Foaming Solution
Hexamidine Diisethionate, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Chlorocresol, ,
Points Of Interest:
• The effect of this medication during pregnancy or lactation is not well known.
• The assessment of the possible risk associated with its use is individual: ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice.
How To Use:
• To be used pure or diluted to 1/10.
• Dermatology: use pure Cyteal for cleansing followed by rinsing, or diluted to 1/10.
• Gynecology: use pure Cyteal followed by rinsing, or diluted to 1/10 as a vaginal douche.
• Surgery: Cyteal is used diluted to 1/1.
Consult a pharmacist before use.
Items that are damaged & abused
4.Call or visit Hadi Pharmacy Co. Customer service counters
Hadi Pharmacy Co. gladly accepts orders from all over in Kuwait. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address of your order. Your packages may be subject to customs fees and import duties of the Area to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always paid by the recipient/buyer.
To avail a warranty you need to ship the products back to “Hadi Pharmacy Co.”; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination area; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with the recipient/buyer’s area standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; The recipient/buyer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.Hadipharmacy.com , the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area.
Your privacy is important to us in regards to how information about your order is used and shared. Local customers should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as but not limited to titles, for our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form due to the reason that customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.alohadi.com, the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area. Orders that are shipped to local inside the State of Kuwait may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees by the destination area’s authorities., It can cause delays beyond our original delivery dates estimated.
Hadi Hospital , Kuwait , Jabriyah
Fahaheel Road 30 , Block 8 , St 3.