Esomep 40 mg - 28 Tablet
• Esomep Tablets contain a medicine called esomeprazole.
• This belongs to a group of medicines called proton pump inhibitors.
• They work by reducing the amount of acid that your stomach produces.
• Esomeprazole Tablets should not be used in children younger than 12 years.
• Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD).
• Ulcers in the stomach or upper part of the gut (intestine) that are infected with bacteria called ‘Helicobacter pylori’ If you have this condition, your doctor may also prescribe antibiotics to treat the infection and allow the ulcer to heal.
• Stomach ulcers caused by medicines called NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs).
• Too much acid in the stomach is caused by growth in the pancreas (Zollinger-Ellison syndrome).
How To Use:
• Your doctor will tell you how many tablets to take and how long to take them.
• This will depend on your condition, how old you are, and how well your liver works.
All Active Ingredients:
• Allergic to esomeprazole or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
• Allergic to other proton pump inhibitor medicines (e.g. Pantoprazole, lansoprazole, rabeprazole, omeprazole).
• have severe liver problems.
• have severe kidney problems.
• have ever had a skin reaction after treatment with a similar medicine.
• Esomeprazole Tablets may hide the symptoms of other Diseases.
• Do not take Esomeprazole Tablets if you are taking a medicine containing nelfinavir (used to treat HIV infection).
• Medicines that are used to thin your blood, such as warfarin. Your doctor may need to monitor you when you start or stop taking Esomeprazole Tablets.
• Clopidogrel (used to prevent blood clots).
• Diazepam (used to treat anxiety, relax muscles, or in epilepsy).
• Digoxin (used for heart problems).
Stores at room temperature.
Consult a pharmacist before use.
Click to Contact Pharmacist
- Time Frame should not exceed 5 days from the date of receipt
- The original Invoice/Original receipt is required for all returns and exchanges; a valid photo ID is also preferable.
- Product should not be opened and should be in its original condition
- Returned products must be "as new" condition, in original packing.
- When a promotional item is returned (in case of the promotion duration is passed), the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount
- Free Items that were given with purchased items must also be returned, and if those free of charge items were not "as new", there might be an additional charges.
- Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of the refund
- Opened products are subject to a 15% restocking charges
- Some customers will be warned that subsequent returns will not be eligible for returns or exchange, Hadi Pharmacy Co. reserves the right to deny any return or exchange Non-returnable Items:
Items that are damaged & abused
- Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories
- The original Invoice/Original receipt should be available
4.Call or visit Hadi Pharmacy Co. Customer service counters
- Indicate the reason of the return
- Collect your money from Cashier
Shipping to Kuwait
Hadi Pharmacy Co. gladly accepts orders from all over in Kuwait. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address of your order. Your packages may be subject to customs fees and import duties of the Area to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always paid by the recipient/buyer.
To avail a warranty you need to ship the products back to “Hadi Pharmacy Co.”; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination area; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with the recipient/buyer’s area standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; The recipient/buyer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.Hadipharmacy.com , the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area.
Your privacy is important to us in regards to how information about your order is used and shared. Local customers should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as but not limited to titles, for our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form due to the reason that customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.alohadi.com, the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area. Orders that are shipped to local inside the State of Kuwait may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees by the destination area’s authorities., It can cause delays beyond our original delivery dates estimated.
Hadi Hospital , Kuwait , Jabriyah
Fahaheel Road 30 , Block 8 , St 3.