Eucarbon - 100 Tablet
• It is a natural intestinal regulator and alleviates various symptoms caused by bowel sluggishness: Eucarbon is a natural remedy for constipation, flatulence, and bloating.
Eucarbon Tablets contain many active ingredients such as:
• Senna promotes the natural flow of ingested food through the bowel by increasing intestinal motility as well as reducing intestinal water absorption. This helps to regulate bowel movement and improve constipation.
• Rhubarb root thus encourages natural intestinal movement and helps to improve episodes of constipation.
• Non-activated vegetable carbon (carbo ligni): Due to its special surface structure, non-activated vegetable carbon can adsorb unwanted substances that can harm or irritate the digestive system, promoting their rapid elimination before they can be reabsorbed into the body.
• Purified sulfur (sulfur depurated): Sulfur is one of the most abundant minerals in the body and is an essential building block of our health including for our digestive well-being. In the intestinal tract, sulfur can perform detoxifying and disinfectant actions to remove toxins and metabolic waste.
Eucarbon regulates your bowel system:
• Purifies the intestinal tract: Non-activated vegetable carbon adsorbs gases and toxins while passing through your bowel system, intestinal irritants are bound to the surface of the vegetable carbon, allowing a rapid evacuation from the digestive system.
• Stimulates the intestinal tract: Senna and rhubarb root stimulate the intestinal lining and encourage the natural movement of the bowel (peristalsis). The mild laxative effect eases bowel movements by moisturizing.
• Disinfects the intestinal tract: The digestive system is protected against microbiological harm.
How To Use:
• Take 1– 2 tablets up to 3 x per day.
• For stronger effects raise the evening dose to 3 – 4 tablets.
All Active Ingredients:
Senna leaves (sennae folium) , Rhubarb root (rheum radix) , Non-activated vegetable carbon (carbo ligni) , Purified sulfur (sulfur depuratum) ,
Points Of Interest:
• Eucarbon should be taken with enough liquid at or after meals.
• Onset of effect: after 8-10 hours Eucarbon unfolds its effects in the large intestine.
• Eucarbon gently stimulates bowel movement and aids as a mild laxative and disinfectant.
Stores at room temperature
Consult a pharmacist before use.
Items that are damaged & abused
4.Call or visit Hadi Pharmacy Co. Customer service counters
Hadi Pharmacy Co. gladly accepts orders from all over in Kuwait. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address of your order. Your packages may be subject to customs fees and import duties of the Area to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always paid by the recipient/buyer.
To avail a warranty you need to ship the products back to “Hadi Pharmacy Co.”; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination area; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with the recipient/buyer’s area standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; The recipient/buyer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.Hadipharmacy.com , the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area.
Your privacy is important to us in regards to how information about your order is used and shared. Local customers should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as but not limited to titles, for our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form due to the reason that customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.alohadi.com, the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area. Orders that are shipped to local inside the State of Kuwait may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees by the destination area’s authorities., It can cause delays beyond our original delivery dates estimated.
Hadi Hospital , Kuwait , Jabriyah
Fahaheel Road 30 , Block 8 , St 3.