Fess Little Noses Nasal Drops - 25 ml
• FESS Little Noses is a gentle saline solution that loosens and thins mucus to help clear a blocked nose, so your baby can breathe easier, naturally.
• FESS Little Noses works by loosening and thinning nasal mucus and moisturizing dry nasal passages.
• To breathe, babies must get rid of the mucus clogging their nasal passages. But because babies can’t blow their noses, they rely on you to provide the appropriate help.
• Using FESS Little Noses Saline Drops can help clear stuffy noses and thin nasal mucus to help your baby breathe easier, naturally.
• Clearing your baby's congested nose with FESS Little Noses will also help to clear out allergy-causing microscopic particles of dust and pollen that cling to their inner nasal membranes.
• It’s non medicated so can be used as often as needed, from the day your baby’s born
• This helps to clear stuffy noses, allowing your baby to breathe easier.
• FESS Little Noses Drops is ideal for older babies who tend to wriggle around a lot.
How To Use:
• Use 1 to 3 sprays in each nostril as often as needed
• Hold your baby upright, place the nozzle at the entrance of each nostril.
• Depress the spray pump. Apply 1 to 3 sprays per nostril.
• Gently wipe the mucus from the baby’s nose to prevent skin irritation.
• Alternatively, a nasal aspirator can be used to gently clear loosened mucus without the harshness of tissues.
• This process should be done before you put your baby to sleep at least 15 minutes before a feed so that your baby can breathe and suck at the same time.
Consult a pharmacist before use.
Items that are damaged & abused
4.Call or visit Hadi Pharmacy Co. Customer service counters
Hadi Pharmacy Co. gladly accepts orders from all over in Kuwait. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address of your order. Your packages may be subject to customs fees and import duties of the Area to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always paid by the recipient/buyer.
To avail a warranty you need to ship the products back to “Hadi Pharmacy Co.”; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination area; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with the recipient/buyer’s area standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; The recipient/buyer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.Hadipharmacy.com , the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area.
Your privacy is important to us in regards to how information about your order is used and shared. Local customers should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as but not limited to titles, for our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form due to the reason that customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.alohadi.com, the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area. Orders that are shipped to local inside the State of Kuwait may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees by the destination area’s authorities., It can cause delays beyond our original delivery dates estimated.
Hadi Hospital , Kuwait , Jabriyah
Fahaheel Road 30 , Block 8 , St 3.