Gas Drops Bimbi - 30 ml
• Gas Concentrated Drops, promotes the elimination of intestinal gas.
• Preparation based on natural ingredients that promote the physiological elimination of intestinal gas.
• GAS is a preparation obtained from selected plants from crops subjected to rigorous biological and quality controls, such as Chamomile, Fennel, Carvi fruits, and Mint essential oil expertly mixed with concentrated Apple juice to help and naturally favor the physiological elimination of intestinal gas.
• They are products indicated in cases of flatulence, meteorism, colitis, aerophagia and intestinal fermentation which can often cause situations of malaise, stress, and tension in children.
• Indicated in cases of flatulence, bloating, colitis, aerophagia, and intestinal fermentation which often can cause situations of malaise, stress, and tension in children.
How To Use:
• For correct use, take 10 to 20 drops during the day or preferably in the evening after dinner.
• The drops can be taken as they are or, if you prefer, diluted in water or another drink (tea, chamomile, fruit juice, etc.).
All Active Ingredients:
Demineralized water , Glycerol , Dry extract of Fennel fruit , Dry extract of Chamomile flower , Dry extract of Carvi fruit
Points Of Interest:
• Free Gluten.
Stores at room temperature
Consult a pharmacist before use.
Items that are damaged & abused
4.Call or visit Hadi Pharmacy Co. Customer service counters
Hadi Pharmacy Co. gladly accepts orders from all over in Kuwait. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address of your order. Your packages may be subject to customs fees and import duties of the Area to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always paid by the recipient/buyer.
To avail a warranty you need to ship the products back to “Hadi Pharmacy Co.”; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination area; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with the recipient/buyer’s area standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; The recipient/buyer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.Hadipharmacy.com , the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area.
Your privacy is important to us in regards to how information about your order is used and shared. Local customers should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as but not limited to titles, for our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form due to the reason that customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.alohadi.com, the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area. Orders that are shipped to local inside the State of Kuwait may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees by the destination area’s authorities., It can cause delays beyond our original delivery dates estimated.
Hadi Hospital , Kuwait , Jabriyah
Fahaheel Road 30 , Block 8 , St 3.