LAXAVIT FORTE – 60 Tablets
Laxavit Forte tablet is a dietary supplement with specific phytol - complex with micronized herbs.
It increases the bulk in your stool, an effect that helps to cause movement of the intestines. It also works by increasing the amount of water in the stool, making the stool softer and easier to pass.
Laxavit Forte includes vegetal extracts like Alexandrian Senna, Alder buckthorn, Cascara, Rhubarb, Aloe, Fennel, Alder buckthorn, Rhubarb, and Licorice.
The benefit of contents:
• Alexandrian Senna, Alder buckthorn, Cascara, Rhubarb: Help to regulate the intestinal transit.
• Fennel with aloe: Promotes regular gastrointestinal motility, gas elimination.
• Alder buckthorn, Rhubarb, and Licorice: It plays role in digestive system functioning.
Senna, Alder Buckthorn, Fennel, Aloe Ferox, Licorice.
Points of interest:
• Herbal supplement with low side effects.
• Avoid use in case of allergic to any drug contents.
• Avoid use in severe gastrointestinal tract disease.
• If the condition worsens, should consult the doctor.
• It is safe for frequent use.
• Can be used in patients with hemorrhoids.
• If any change in stool shape stop use and consult to doctor.
• This drug may cause diarrhea, stomach pain, headache, and rash.
How to use:
2-3 tablets a day with water in the night, before going to sleep.
Consult a pharmacist before use.
Click to Contact Pharmacist
- Time Frame should not exceed 5 days from the date of receipt
- The original Invoice/Original receipt is required for all returns and exchanges; a valid photo ID is also preferable.
- Product should not be opened and should be in its original condition
- Returned products must be "as new" condition, in original packing.
- When a promotional item is returned (in case of the promotion duration is passed), the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount
- Free Items that were given with purchased items must also be returned, and if those free of charge items were not "as new", there might be an additional charges.
- Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of the refund
- Opened products are subject to a 15% restocking charges
- Some customers will be warned that subsequent returns will not be eligible for returns or exchange, Hadi Pharmacy Co. reserves the right to deny any return or exchange Non-returnable Items:
Items that are damaged & abused
- Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories
- The original Invoice/Original receipt should be available
4.Call or visit Hadi Pharmacy Co. Customer service counters
- Indicate the reason of the return
- Collect your money from Cashier
Shipping to Kuwait
Hadi Pharmacy Co. gladly accepts orders from all over in Kuwait. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address of your order. Your packages may be subject to customs fees and import duties of the Area to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always paid by the recipient/buyer.
To avail a warranty you need to ship the products back to “Hadi Pharmacy Co.”; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination area; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with the recipient/buyer’s area standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; The recipient/buyer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.Hadipharmacy.com , the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area.
Your privacy is important to us in regards to how information about your order is used and shared. Local customers should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as but not limited to titles, for our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form due to the reason that customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.alohadi.com, the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area. Orders that are shipped to local inside the State of Kuwait may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees by the destination area’s authorities., It can cause delays beyond our original delivery dates estimated.
Hadi Hospital , Kuwait , Jabriyah
Fahaheel Road 30 , Block 8 , St 3.