Marnys Neocarbon Caps 60's
MARNYS Neocarbon contains activated charcoal, anise, and peppermint. Its ingredients facilitate digestion thanks to :
• Peppermint contributes to normal gastrointestinal function, as well as helps with indigestion, spasms, and flatulence.
• Anise, a herbaceous plant of Mediterranean origin with a long history of use due to its healthy properties.
• The activated charcoal is of plant origin with a minimum adsorption power of 40%, being pure and coming from coconut shells especially processed to turn them into a highly gas-adsorbing element.
• Improve normal gastrointestinal function.
• Relieving excess gas, especially after heavy meals or excess fat intake.
• Improve digestion.
How to use:
Take 3-5 capsules, twice a day after meals.
All Active Ingredients:
Peppermint , Anise , The activated charcoal , ,
Points of interest:
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for balanced nutrition.
• It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Keep away from children.
• Do not store at temperatures above 30ºC.
Stores at room temperature.
Consult a pharmacist before use.
Items that are damaged & abused
4.Call or visit Hadi Pharmacy Co. Customer service counters
Hadi Pharmacy Co. gladly accepts orders from all over in Kuwait. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address of your order. Your packages may be subject to customs fees and import duties of the Area to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always paid by the recipient/buyer.
To avail a warranty you need to ship the products back to “Hadi Pharmacy Co.”; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination area; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with the recipient/buyer’s area standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; The recipient/buyer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.Hadipharmacy.com , the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area.
Your privacy is important to us in regards to how information about your order is used and shared. Local customers should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as but not limited to titles, for our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form due to the reason that customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.alohadi.com, the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area. Orders that are shipped to local inside the State of Kuwait may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees by the destination area’s authorities., It can cause delays beyond our original delivery dates estimated.
Hadi Hospital , Kuwait , Jabriyah
Fahaheel Road 30 , Block 8 , St 3.