Solidra 20 Multidose Eye Vials 20'S Tear substitute
• Solidra is a multi-dose sterile tear substitute with pre-dosed drops for corneal protection.
• The higher concentration of hyaluronic acid provides immediate and prolonged dry eye relief.
Hyaluronic acid, Sodium chloride,,,
Solidra eye drops can be used to moisten and lubricate the eye surface, especially in the case of:
• Dry eyes or minor non-pathological diseases such as burning, redness, and itching.
• Eye fatigue is caused by various factors such as stress, dust, smoke, dry air, smog, and wind.
• Exposure to harsh or artificial light and prolonged use of computer screens.
• Dry eyes are caused by the use of hard or soft contact lenses.
• Exposure to the sun, lack of sleep, driving for long hours.
How To Use:
• Remove the vial from the strip, open the cap and make sure that you put it down with the base raised.
• instill one or more drops in each eye of Solidra eye drops.
• Close the vial with the upper part of the cap.
• Solidra eye drops can be used for 2-3 daily applications.
• Use it within 12 hours from opening.
• After applying, vision returns to normal after a few minutes.
Points Of Interest:
• Solidra eye drops can be used by people who wear contact lenses to humidity and lubricate the eye surface.
• Avoid that the end of the container comes into contact with the eye.
• Make sure once the container is opened that it does not come into contact with contaminating substances or surfaces.
• Do not use in case of specific hypersensitivity to the components or other chemically related substances.
• Do not use Solidra eye drops together with other drugs for external ophthalmic use.
• Do not use Solidra eye drops in case of infectious ocular diseases.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• In case of problems while using the product, stop treatment and consult a physician.
0.6 ml × 20 Vials.
Store at room temperature.
Consult a pharmacist before use.
Click to Contact Pharmacist
- Time Frame should not exceed 5 days from the date of receipt
- The original Invoice/Original receipt is required for all returns and exchanges; a valid photo ID is also preferable.
- Product should not be opened and should be in its original condition
- Returned products must be "as new" condition, in original packing.
- When a promotional item is returned (in case of the promotion duration is passed), the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount
- Free Items that were given with purchased items must also be returned, and if those free of charge items were not "as new", there might be an additional charges.
- Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of the refund
- Opened products are subject to a 15% restocking charges
- Some customers will be warned that subsequent returns will not be eligible for returns or exchange, Hadi Pharmacy Co. reserves the right to deny any return or exchange Non-returnable Items:
Items that are damaged & abused
- Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories
- The original Invoice/Original receipt should be available
4.Call or visit Hadi Pharmacy Co. Customer service counters
- Indicate the reason of the return
- Collect your money from Cashier
Shipping to Kuwait
Hadi Pharmacy Co. gladly accepts orders from all over in Kuwait. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address of your order. Your packages may be subject to customs fees and import duties of the Area to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always paid by the recipient/buyer.
To avail a warranty you need to ship the products back to “Hadi Pharmacy Co.”; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination area; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with the recipient/buyer’s area standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; The recipient/buyer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.Hadipharmacy.com , the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area.
Your privacy is important to us in regards to how information about your order is used and shared. Local customers should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as but not limited to titles, for our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form due to the reason that customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination area. When ordering from www.alohadi.com, the recipient/buyer is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination area. Orders that are shipped to local inside the State of Kuwait may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees by the destination area’s authorities., It can cause delays beyond our original delivery dates estimated.
Hadi Hospital , Kuwait , Jabriyah
Fahaheel Road 30 , Block 8 , St 3.